8 de março de 2012

passo-a-passo / tutorial

Este tutorial vai ser escrito em inglês pois é direccionado para uma pessoa que me perguntou como se fazia.
Felt Dinossaurs.
I did these for my son's birthday as a favor and then I did those for some friend.
Here's the tutorial for this one.
First - here are the patterns for both dinossaurs. - you may click on the photo do enlarge and print the patterns
None of these dinossaurs were draw by me. The first one, I can't find the link. The second one, I took the pattern from here.

Second step: cut the felt around the pattern.

The spinal prolongations are supose to go under the dinossaur body and they will stick together when sewed.

Third step: cut the little dots to decorate the dinossaur body

fourth step: put the eye and face. The white ball was cut with my sizzix.

Fifth step: sew the dots on the dinossaur body

Sixth step: start assembly and sew all together. I usually use the Basting stitch
You can stuff the dinossaur. The others that I did, I stuffed them with  pillow filling. This one I decided not to stuff it at all.


Final result: done!


On the back side you can put magnet or  gluepads that you can fix on the room walls.
It's very easy to do. Hope this helps.

Sem comentários: